In this week’s edition of the Hockey’s Future CHL Prospect RoundUp, we look at some of the top performers in the QMJHL, OHL, and WHL. Also, we touch on the CHL Subway Super Series now taking place, with All-Star squads from the three CHL leagues facing off against a team of Russian juniors. HF writers Kevin Forbes, Jason Menard, and Glen Erickson bring you the latest in the CHL.
- Series where you thought the turning point had occurred...
- GDT: #12 – Sabres at Penguins – Sat Nov 1, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B, SN1 – WGR
- GDT: Los Angeles Kings at Carolina Hurricanes — November 2, 2014, 2:00 p.m. (PST)
- Can NJD make it to the playoffs?
- What if the NHL embraced the future of sports gambling, similar to Adam Silvers take?
- GDT: Jets @ Rangers Oct 31st 2014 - 6pm Central Time