Forward Ludvig Rensfeldt was the first Swede chosen at the 2010 NHL Draft. Since then, Rensfeldt has been somewhat off the radar as compared to other prospects chosen in that draft. Rensfeldt brought his talent to North America for the 2011-12 season, where he is playing for the Sarnia Sting of the OHL. He has played well for the Sting, and is now stepping up as a key performer for Sweden‘s 2012 World Junior Championship. After two WJC games, Rensfeldt is tied with Max Friberg for the team scoring lead at five points.
- Western Conference
- Eastern Conference
- TSN: Team 1040 : Ben Kuzma - "Hall for Hamonic heating up" - Part 2
- Value of: Kind of an obscur one but...what's the deal with Matt Irwin ?
- Kings Article: Honor Long Overdue: LA Kings Rogie Vachon To Be Inducted Into Hockey Hall of Fame
- My life has improved significantly
- HFNHL: Arizona Coyotes Available Prospects/Players
- 2015 Draft vs 2016 Draft