Forward Ludvig Rensfeldt was the first Swede chosen at the 2010 NHL Draft. Since then, Rensfeldt has been somewhat off the radar as compared to other prospects chosen in that draft. Rensfeldt brought his talent to North America for the 2011-12 season, where he is playing for the Sarnia Sting of the OHL. He has played well for the Sting, and is now stepping up as a key performer for Sweden‘s 2012 World Junior Championship. After two WJC games, Rensfeldt is tied with Max Friberg for the team scoring lead at five points.
- Western Conference
- Eastern Conference
- RUMOR: Red Sox have made trade/received a waiver claim (rosenthal thinks outfielder)
- OT: Sens Lounge XCVI: "HIPA's Gonna Pop" Edition
- Golden Knights Facing Disaster With Cox/AT&T Sportsnet negotiations
- Poll: Will Dadanov get 50+ points this season?
- Future: Sebastian Aho vs Jesse Puljujarvi
- Sabres to offer $89 monthly pass