Forward Ludvig Rensfeldt was the first Swede chosen at the 2010 NHL Draft. Since then, Rensfeldt has been somewhat off the radar as compared to other prospects chosen in that draft. Rensfeldt brought his talent to North America for the 2011-12 season, where he is playing for the Sarnia Sting of the OHL. He has played well for the Sting, and is now stepping up as a key performer for Sweden‘s 2012 World Junior Championship. After two WJC games, Rensfeldt is tied with Max Friberg for the team scoring lead at five points.
- Western Conference
- Eastern Conference
- Overused lines by broadcasters/panel guys during playoffs that make you mad
- GDT: ECQF GAME 6 - Ottawa (3) at BRUINS (2) - Part II
- Generational Talents' Most Salient Skills
- Joe Sakic the best wrist shot in NHL history?
- Equipment: Looking for a pair of Warrior Remix LE gloves in Hartford colours
- WWE: Monday Night Raw 170 - Taking out the trash