The Ducks may not have a high quantity of prospects but they certainly have the quality in Vitali Vishnevsky. The 6-foot-1, 190-pound defenseman is very mobile for a big man. Vishnevsky who was picked by the Ducks fifth overall in the 1998 entry draft, has been called “a loose cannon” by some scouts, playing with the likes of Darius Kasparaitis, though he isn’t as physically imposing as Kasparaitis. Even though he’s not that big his still tough and can move the puck well. He has also been compared to New Jersey’s Scott Stevens, but with better skating. He impressed many of the scouts with his play in the 1999 World Junior Championship, being named the best defenseman. If the Ducks can sign him they would like to see him in camp next year.
- Sharks annouces partnership with PrimeSport as offical fan travel partner
- GDT: Game #22 - 11.25.14 - vs Edmonton - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM
- Proposal: Philadelphia/Edmonton
- Would legal Loan-sharking be one of the Biggest businesses today in the world?
- Trading non-factor players for difference makers
- The Leafs are Number One.. in Financial Value for the 9th Year in a Row