The Ducks may not have a high quantity of prospects but they certainly have the quality in Vitali Vishnevsky. The 6-foot-1, 190-pound defenseman is very mobile for a big man. Vishnevsky who was picked by the Ducks fifth overall in the 1998 entry draft, has been called “a loose cannon” by some scouts, playing with the likes of Darius Kasparaitis, though he isn’t as physically imposing as Kasparaitis. Even though he’s not that big his still tough and can move the puck well. He has also been compared to New Jersey’s Scott Stevens, but with better skating. He impressed many of the scouts with his play in the 1999 World Junior Championship, being named the best defenseman. If the Ducks can sign him they would like to see him in camp next year.
- News Article: Ron MacLean forced to defend himself after comment about French-Canadian referees
- OT: Association Football Thread (New York Red Bulls, USMNT, And All Soccer Discussion)
- Prospect Info: Pittsburgh Penguins Prospect Thread
- Around the League LXIII
- Advanced Stats and the 2014 Playoffs Penguins
- Speculation: 1st Goal Prediction Game (2014 Playoff Edition)