News & Features
For as long as hockey has existed, there have been small, undersized players that have found a way to change the game like very few can. Theoren Fleury, Glenn Resch, Martin St. Louis, Johnny Gaudreau, and Tyler Johnson–they’ve all been told they were too small, too short, and just not big enough for a sport of giants; but they never listened. Call it heart, call it willful ignorance, or thick skin, these players defied the odds in a league with an archaic belief that size matters; and they did it well. Read more »
The 2014-15 season was another one in which the U.S. National Team Development Program saw its work culminate in a gold medal at the U18 World Championship, this time around in Zug, Switzerland. Read more »
Following a draft that saw no players chosen directly out of an NCAA program in the first round, the 2015 NHL Draft class from the collegiate ranks could well be one of the strongest classes ever. As many as three NCAA prospects could be chosen in the top 10 of the first round, quite a turnaround from last year’s quiet showing. Read more »
Top Prospects: Leagues
- 1. Nick Wolff
Top Prospects: Countries
- 2. Tomas Havlin
- 9-27-16 8 PM World Cup Final - Game 1 - FINAL SCORE - CBC, SN, ESPN, TVA
- Which prospect would you rather now and in the future?
- Speculation: Alex Tanguay - Any word?
- Best win that *DIDN'T* involve your NFL team/College you have felt as a football fan?
- HF Partner: Top Ranked Prospects
- HF Partner Meet a New Canuck: Philip Larsen