News & Features
Most draft pundits point to the 2016 draft, front-loaded with players from the United States like Auston Matthews, Logan Brown, and Matt Tkachuk, as one that the Americans could dominate early on. But teams won’t have to look too far outside of the first round of the 2015 NHL Draft to find the next wave of U.S. talent pushing for playing time in the NHL. Read more »
The NHL Draft Primer series continues with a look at players ranked between 74 and 50 for the 2015 NHL Draft.
Moving past the projections that place players in the middle rounds of the draft, we start to come upon players who might very well sneak into the first round of the draft. Most of these players have a certain pedigree, be it a family connection, coaching assistance, or draft position. Read more »
Among North American skaters rated in the middle rounds of the 2015 NHL Draft, there are a number of interesting defensemen available that have not yet garnered a consensus opinion over where they will be selected. The confusion is for good reason, as the mix features puck-movers, defensive defensemen, and steady, two-way players who control the game from the blueline. Read more »
Top Prospects: Leagues
- 1. Nick Wolff
Top Prospects: Countries
- 2. Tomas Havlin
- RUMOR: Red Sox have made trade/received a waiver claim (rosenthal thinks outfielder)
- OT: Sens Lounge XCVI: "HIPA's Gonna Pop" Edition
- Golden Knights Facing Disaster With Cox/AT&T Sportsnet negotiations
- Poll: Will Dadanov get 50+ points this season?
- Future: Sebastian Aho vs Jesse Puljujarvi
- Sabres to offer $89 monthly pass