News & Features
The names on the back of the jersey may be the same, but each of the talented Subban brothers brings something different to the table. What they share, however, is an unwavering support for each other — and that support, along with two drafts’ worth of experience, is something that defenseman Jordan Subban holds dear.
I heard the hype. I read Sid’s praise. I talked to a scout from a successful NHL team who joked that the only way his club would ever have a shot at him would be through winning a ping pong ball lottery, essentially anointing him with 1st overall status almost three years before his draft day.
After being selected by the Windsor Spitfires in the sixth round of the annual OHL Priority Selection, 17-year-old Jack Billings is now property of three teams. He plays for the Janesville Jets of the North American Hockey League. The Green Bay Gamblers of the United States Hockey League drafted him. And now he’s also property of the Spitfires organization.
Xavier Ouellet, Jonathan Drouin and Anthony Mantha were named today, the TELUS three stars of the week for October 22nd to October 28, 2012.
NHL’s Central Scouting may have ranked him as a C-level prospect in its early ratings, but has only served to motivate the Plymouth Whalers’ Danny Vanderwiel to prove that he’s more suited to the A-list.
Top Prospects: Leagues
- 2. Scott Oke
- 2. Adam Johnson
Top Prospects: Countries
- Winnipeg Jets Prospect Thread 2013-2014 (Part VI)
- Other Chicago and General Sports Thread XXII - Hey, at least the Hawks are good
- Travis Moen appreciation thread (Congrats on the beautiful baby Trav'!)
- Player Discussion: Evander Kane
- Just had Cream Cheese on a Bagel
- Injury Report: Canucks Injury Thread - Dec. 5: Burrows out 4 weeks, Edler out indefinitely