News & Features
The Phoenix Coyotes surprising run to the Western Conference Finals may have dropped them a few places in this year's NHL Draft, but you certainly won't hear them complaining. The Coyotes hold the 27h overall pick in the draft and will be selecting outside of the top 10 for the third straight year-proving the club's success over that span.
The Columbus Blue Jackets had one of their most disappointing seasons in recent history, and with the likely departure of Rick Nash, the 2012 NHL Draft could to mark a turning point in the franchise's history. Though they missed out on winning the draft lottery, they should still come away with a top prospect with the second-overall selection.
Top Prospects: Leagues
- 2. Scott Oke
- 2. Adam Johnson
Top Prospects: Countries
- GDT: 12/11/13 - Minnesota Wild @ Anaheim Ducks - 9:30PM CST - FS-N, FS-W
- Post Game Talk: Leafs fall 3-1 to the Kings| In other news, our penalty kill still sucks
- Value of: Scott Hartnell
- GDT: Habs @ Flyers - 7PM ET - RDS/TSN-HABS/CSN-PH
- GDT: Ducks Vs Wild 12/11 vodka 7:30 tonight
- Winnipeg Jets tickets available at discount price