Jacob Josefson is coming off his first full season with the New Jersey Devils, who drafted him in the first round of the 2009 NHL Draft, although he had seen time in the previous four seasons. With just 11 points and a zero rating in 62 games, it’s felt that Josefson is showing himself to more likely be a lower-line player for the time being, and that was been the case at the 2015 IIHF World Championship. Still, Josefson scored a goal against France and totaled four points in eight games during this tournament. Read more»
The 2009 off-season was one of upheaval for the New Jersey Devils. Despite claiming the Atlantic Division title and finishing third in the Eastern Conference, a veteran heavy Devils squad was upset in the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. In early June of 2009, head coach Brent Sutter left the organization to return home to Alberta and coach the Calgary Flames.
The New Jersey Devils have seen a bounty of post-season success this season, most noticeably at the NHL level, where they will battle the Los Angeles Kings for the 2012 Stanley Cup. Unfortunately many of the organization's prospects can't make the same claim, with many finishing their post-seasons quite early, or in some cases not having one at all.
- HarborCenter OHL Showcase - Sept 1-3 - HarborCenter - Buffalo, NY.
- Nathan MacKinnon vs. Nico Hischier
- Dreger: Senators plan to keep Phaneuf
- What # Dman is Brian Campbell right now?
- Devils 2017-18 team discussion (player news and notes) - Offseason part VII
- News Around the League: Offseason 2017 - Where's My Money???!!