It had been 31 long years, but Sweden finally cracked the code and won the gold medal at the 2012 World Junior Championship. The win didn't come easily, with Russian goaltender Andrei Makarov making sure that his tired teammates remained a threat into overtime. But it was Sweden's Mika Zibanejad that would decide this contest as he swooped in on Makarov in the overtime to score the biggest goal in Swedish hockey in many years.
- TV: Shomi shutting down
- 09/27/2016 07:10 PM - New York Mets at Miami Marlins
- Official Hollywood Top 36: 2016-17
- Movies: Star Wars: Rogue One Part II Countdown to the December release date
- 09/27/2016 07:05 PM - Baltimore Orioles at Toronto Blue Jays
- 09/27/2016 07:05 PM - Boston Red Sox at New York Yankees