It had been 31 long years, but Sweden finally cracked the code and won the gold medal at the 2012 World Junior Championship. The win didn't come easily, with Russian goaltender Andrei Makarov making sure that his tired teammates remained a threat into overtime. But it was Sweden's Mika Zibanejad that would decide this contest as he swooped in on Makarov in the overtime to score the biggest goal in Swedish hockey in many years.
- Filip Forsberg is the first player with back-to-back hat tricks in 7 years
- Proposal: Andy Greene at the deadline
- Confirmed with Link: Ducks Acquire RW Patrick Eaves for Conditional 2017 2nd
- Confirmed with Link: Eaves to Anaheim for cond. 2nd
- Confirmed Trade with Link: [ANA/DAL] Patrick Eaves for conditional 2017 2nd round pick
- Stand Up Specials Reviews