The Vancouver Canucks' prospect pool may not be considered deep, but the organization has a number of players that project well within the team's puck-possession system. The current roster, laden with veterans drafted by the club, has been carefully chosen out of necessity. The team's regular season success in recent years has forced the organization to pick near the end of each draft round but the system has been improved with shrewd scouting and astute free-agent signings.
- NPPG: Preds vs Avs
- News Article: KPD: Sweeney may trade for a backup goalie before deadline
- 2017 NHL Draft: Grant McCagg's Top 10 (Updated on-the-fly, not intermittently)
- Greatest player born on January 1st
- Stalberg scolded by referee for arguing penalty
- Recalled/Assigned: Bracken Kearns called up, Shane Prince to the IR