In the final Prospect Faceoff for the 2014-15 season, we feature a matchup too good to be true, as Connor McDavid looks to close out the OHL Western Conference Final against Darnell Nurse and the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds. Meanwhile, the semi-finals continue in the WHL as top prospects collide. In the AHL, two forwards clash in a make-or-break Game Five. Read more»
There have been very few changes in hockey operations personnel within the New York Rangers organization for the 2014-15 season. After going to the Stanley Cup finals last spring, the Rangers have been trying to tweak the NHL team to put it over the top, rather than making wholesale changes within the organization.
The New York Rangers recent long run through the 2014 postseason took many surprise. A solid team, well coached to highlight its strengths, New York's playoff success was a group effort. The team's top marquee player, Rick Nash, was not very effective during the playoffs, however, the team's speed and signature defense caused opponents quite a bit of trouble.
- 2015 vs 2016 #23: Brock Boeser vs Henrik Borgstrom
- Prospect Info: Flames prospect rankings: #17
- Ate a taco bell triple double spicy crunchwrap supreme
- 07/27/2016 08:10 PM ET - Atlanta Braves at Minnesota Twins
- 07/27/2016 08:15 PM ET - Los Angeles Angels at Kansas City Royals
- Rank the top 15 forwards since 1990 based on peak and/or prime