The New York Islanders finished the 2014-2015 season with a 47-28-7 record, giving them 101 points—good enough to finish third in the Metropolitan Division. Facing off against the Washington Capitals in the first round, the Islanders lost in Game 7 of what was a competitive back-and-forth series. Read more»
With the Adirondack Phantoms re-locating to Allentown and moving to the East Division, the 2013 Eastern Conference champion Syracuse Crunch have been added to the AHL‘s Northeast Division. With a lot of roster turnover amongst all of the teams and a new team in the mix, the division appears to be up for grabs in 2014-15. Read more»
The New York Islanders prospect pool has high-end talent at every position and has the depth to match it. The forward group has some blue chip prospects, a few high potential risk-reward players, and many potential bottom six forwards. The defense group is deep and many are on the cusp of NHL readiness.
- HarborCenter OHL Showcase - Sept 1-3 - HarborCenter - Buffalo, NY.
- Nathan MacKinnon vs. Nico Hischier
- Dreger: Senators plan to keep Phaneuf
- What # Dman is Brian Campbell right now?
- Devils 2017-18 team discussion (player news and notes) - Offseason part VII
- News Around the League: Offseason 2017 - Where's My Money???!!