The 2012 NHL Entry Draft was the first one under the guidance of new Montreal Canadiens General Manager Marc Bergevin. On paper at least, the draft class looks as though Director of Scouting Trevor Timmins hit a home run. Prior to the NHL Draft, Montreal's GM had stated that championships are not just won with size and skill, but character and desire.
Toronto Maple Leafs GM, a fifth overall draft choice at the 2012 NHL Draft isn't likely the spot Brian Burke had planned on making a selection at this point in his stewardship. But, due to a mid-season collapse, the Maple Leafs have the opportunity to add another key building block to an ongoing system rebuild as the team continues it's quest to return to the NHL playoffs.After four years at the helm as the
With the Los Angeles Kings hoisting their first Stanley Cup and every major hockey tournament around the world finally finished, the attention of the hockey world can now focus on the 2012 NHL Draft.
If there is a true “wild card” prospect for the forthcoming 2012 NHL Draft, that player would have to be center Alex Galchenyuk of the OHL's Sarnia Sting. Galchenyuk has been been rated anywhere from first overall to the mid-teen's by various scouting services, so it is anyone's guess right now where the talented forward will land in the pecking order.
- 9-27-16 8 PM World Cup Final - Game 1 - FINAL SCORE - CBC, SN, ESPN, TVA
- Which prospect would you rather now and in the future?
- Speculation: Alex Tanguay - Any word?
- Best win that *DIDN'T* involve your NFL team/College you have felt as a football fan?
- HF Partner: Top Ranked Prospects
- HF Partner Meet a New Canuck: Philip Larsen