It seems like just yesterday that we were talking about October/November, and the first On the Rush of the 2015-16 campaign was being put together. Alas, here we are in April with many teams and players done for the season. It has been another phenomenal year across the hockey world, and every year we are left with no shortage of players who surpass expectations and those that fall short. Read more»
The World Junior Championships have long passed, and while the NHL and AHL are in the middle of their seasons, European and Junior teams are now focused and gearing up for stretch runs and playoffs. It is crunch time for many of these young players as we head down the final stretch of the season. Let’s take a look at who has been building momentum, and who has been stumbling as we glide down the stretch here. Read more»
The North Division name comes over from the American Hockey League’s Western Conference along with three teams from last year’s division – Rochester, Utica and Toronto – in addition to the other three teams from New York state – Albany, Binghamton and Syracuse. The St. John’s IceCaps, who have switched their affiliation from Winnipeg to Montreal, also make up this seven-team division that has several pre-existing rivalries due to the close proximity of most of the teams. Read more»
- Roll Call: Pens in DC-Anybody Going to Game 2?
- Who is going to watch the draft lottery and/or draft
- JT Brown does bad things to a Washington Caps fan in Battlefield 1
- Presale for Expansion Draft/Awards is underway.
- Most Underrated/Overrated 2017 Draft Prospects
- Fan-led charge trying to get leauge, teams to have sexual assault/violence policies