With six draft choices in the first two rounds of the 2015 NHL Draft the Boston Bruins have several high-end prospects playing in junior hockey and at the college level. When it comes to pro hockey, things are equally promising as several players are either on the cusp of cracking the NHL lineup or are currently in their first season with the Bruins. Read more»
A big hit can rile up a crowd just as much as a big goal. There’s just something about two freight trains colliding that can turn an entire game around. We’ve all seen it; the big hit along the boards, the one that rattles the glass like an earthquake, and causes the first few rows to flinch and spill their drinks. The one you can practically feel through your TV. The one that gets you on your feet and excited. Read more»
The Boston Bruins strength at the NHL level has always been down the middle and that is no different in their prospect system. The Bruins helped filled out some issues on the wing during the 2014 NHL Draft this past summer with first round pick David Pastrnak, but still remain thin along the boards.
- Why do players get so much flak for not having a Cup on their resume?
- Value of: Evander Kane To Vancouver
- 54th Obsequious Banter Thread - Studio 54 Edition
- 07/26/2016 08:10 PM ET - New York Yankees at Houston Astros
- 07/26/2016 07:10 PM ET - Chicago Cubs at Chicago White Sox
- 07/26/2016 07:10 PM ET - Washington Nationals at Cleveland Indians