In the first edition of On the Rush for the 2012-13 season, we take a look at prospects either excelling at their respective levels of play as well as those players who are not quite living up to expectations. This month we take a look at how the NHL lockout is impacting prospects playing in the minor leagues and junior levels and also discuss several top performers from the recent Subway Super Series between Team Russia and the CHL's top players.
The Vancouver Canucks' prospect pool may not be considered deep, but the organization has a number of players that project well within the team's puck-possession system. The current roster, laden with veterans drafted by the club, has been carefully chosen out of necessity. The team's regular season success in recent years has forced the organization to pick near the end of each draft round but the system has been improved with shrewd scouting and astute free-agent signings.
- Prospect Info: Kasimir Kaskisuo interview (*Finnish)
- one day they'll find it and be reminded
- GDT: 03/25/17 - Canucks @ Wild - 1PM CT / 8PM Finland - FS-N
- Felix Potvin and the Leafs- where did it all go wrong?
- What caused Loui Eriksson and Troy Brouwer to decline so much?
- Need Help With Song From Detroit vs Tampa Bay