Since the 2004 lockout, the New Jersey Devils system has not produced the same quality of prospects they were known for during their glory days. This is a result of different issues, like lack of picks, location on the draft board, or losing the magic touch to find late-round gems. But over the past seven years, management has slowly restocked the prospect pool where depth and quality are now returning NHL ready players.
The 2014-15 season in the WCHA gets fully underway this weekend. Ferris State University was the 2013-14 regular season conference champion, while Minnesota State-Mankato was the winner in the WCHA Final Five tournament. The former was previewed in part one of the Hockey’s Future 2014-15 WCHA preview, while the latter is being previewed here in part two of this NCAA conference preview. Read more»
As the veteran-laden New Jersey Devils prepare for their quest for the Stanley Cup, the prospects of the organization continue their journey to play in the NHL one day. While opportunities await in the near future, a few notable players have the chance to establish or re-establish themselves this season.
With the 2013-14 NHL regular season drawing to a close, it is time to hand out some hardware. For the New Jersey Devils, it was another good season for many prospects. From Albany's rookie class spearheading the team's postseason run, to the success of many collegiate players, as well as Graham Black's stellar year, and the emergence of Miles Wood.
- 07/23/2016 09:30 PM ET - UFC on Fox 20 - Bantamweight 5 rounds
- 07/23/2016 09:00 PM ET - UFC on Fox 20 - Lightweight 3 rounds
- Speculation: Who gets more money on the open market Marchand or Hoffman?
- 07/23/2016 08:30 PM ET - UFC on Fox 20 - Heavyweight 3 rounds
- 07/23/2016 08:00 PM ET - UFC on Fox 20 - Strawweight 3 rounds
- 07/23/2016 09:05 PM ET - Tampa Bay Rays at Oakland Athletics