Every Avalanche prospect playing professionally are currently in Cleveland playing for the Lake Erie Monsters with the exception of goaltenders Kieran Millan and Kent Patterson who are in Denver playing for the Denver Cutthroats of the Central Hockey League.
The Colorado Avalanche are off to a hot start this season and youngsters like Matt Duchene, Gabriel Landeskog, and Nathan MacKinnon are big reasons for their early success. What all three have in common is that they were able to jump immediately from the junior ranks to the NHL after being drafted.
All eyes will be on Nathan MacKinnon on October 2nd as he will make the Colorado Avalanche’s opening night roster as the third line pivot. The 18-year-old rookie has big expectations coming in as the first overall pick but is in an excellent situation to excel as he will have the opportunity to learn from some of the league’s best centermen, including rising star Matt Duchene.
- Overused lines by broadcasters/panel guys during playoffs that make you mad
- GDT: ECQF GAME 6 - Ottawa (3) at BRUINS (2) - Part II
- Generational Talents' Most Salient Skills
- Joe Sakic the best wrist shot in NHL history?
- Equipment: Looking for a pair of Warrior Remix LE gloves in Hartford colours
- WWE: Monday Night Raw 170 - Taking out the trash