The Toronto Maple Leafs have underwent a tremendous organizational overhaul in the past 18 months, and, as a result, the team’s prospect group is one of the best in the NHL. They’ll add to their already-impressive group in the upcoming draft, where they currently own 12 picks.
Because of the amount of trades and new prospects in the organization there has been a lot of movement in the Maple Leafs Top 20 prospects, though the Top 3 remains the same. Read more»
The KHL continues to produce good players at a good pace, but nowadays there are more players moving to North America than before, therefore leaving the KHL with a slightly inferior number of drafted prospects than before. Read more»
The Anaheim Ducks hit on some key players in their selections at the 2011 NHL Draft. The team might have walked away from the draft saying that the best case scenario is getting a top-six winger, a bottom-four defender, a starting goalie, and a bottom-six center. Hitting on all those is not a bad weekend’s work. Read more»
The Dallas Stars went to St. Paul, Minnesota looking at physical tools and going after players with size in the 2011 NHL Draft.
The 2010-11 season was one of the last standout seasons in a long line of playoff seasons for the Detroit Red Wings. Keep in mind, this was prior to the realignment that resulted in the current divisional format, so the Detroit Red Wings were (somewhat unfairly) still in the Western Conference. Read more»
- $3 tickets in Florida
- Peak: Datsyuk vs. Bure vs. Fedorov. vs. Sakic vs. Yzerman vs. Kane vs. Thornton
- A question regarding Lehner *Mr questions here... But i like ur team/city*
- Injury Report: Vol. 4 (Updates in 1st Post) | Murray Probable Starter @ Sens; Rust 'Close' to Return
- Confirmed with Link: Board Announcement - Trolling Other Team Boards
- Who wins a best of 7 between Ottawa and Toronto?