The American Hockey League’s Western Conference will undergo some major re-structuring over the summer as five AHL teams will be playing in California beginning in the 2015-16 season. But before the westward expansion takes place, there are several elite prospects playing in the Western Conference this season looking to make the full-time jump to the NHL. Read more»
Despite losing their first four games and finishing October with a lowly 3-6 record, the Adirondack Flames continue to grow stronger in their inaugural AHL season. As a determined unit, the Flames went on an incredible nine-game winning streak in November, which presently is the second-longest in the AHL this year. Read more»
It has been a long time since the Calgary Flames have had a deep talent pool like the current group developing at each position. The Flames were fortunate to add four first-round picks to their system in the past two years, which includes a pair of centers from Ontario in Sean Monahan and Sam Bennett, who became the highest pick in team history when selected fourth overall in the 2014 NHL draft.
- RUMOR: Red Sox have made trade/received a waiver claim (rosenthal thinks outfielder)
- OT: Sens Lounge XCVI: "HIPA's Gonna Pop" Edition
- Golden Knights Facing Disaster With Cox/AT&T Sportsnet negotiations
- Poll: Will Dadanov get 50+ points this season?
- Future: Sebastian Aho vs Jesse Puljujarvi
- Sabres to offer $89 monthly pass