The 2012-13 season will go down as a major turning point in the San Jose Sharks prospect pool. Long gone are the days of shallow pools and bleak futures. In fact, if this season was any indication of the growth and development process the Sharks management group has in place, big things could be coming to the Sharks in the coming years.
The San Jose Sharks prospect pool continues to get better and better. The 2012-13 season has been a strong one for development, and while there looks to be a gap in high-end skill after top prospect Tomas Hertl, a number of prospects have really played themselves into the limelight and have shown at times an ability to possibly fill that gap.
The Worcester Sharks and San Francisco Bulls probably did not benefit as a whole due to the lockout as much as other AHL and ECHL organizations, but the individual San Jose Sharks prospects on the teams have made tremendous strides so far in the 2012-13 season. Injuries have slowed down development, but generally the end of 2012 and the start of 2013 has shown great improvement in the Shark’s prospect pool thanks in part to these AHL and ECHL players.
- 07/23/2016 09:30 PM ET - UFC on Fox 20 - Bantamweight 5 rounds
- 07/23/2016 09:00 PM ET - UFC on Fox 20 - Lightweight 3 rounds
- Speculation: Who gets more money on the open market Marchand or Hoffman?
- 07/23/2016 08:30 PM ET - UFC on Fox 20 - Heavyweight 3 rounds
- 07/23/2016 08:00 PM ET - UFC on Fox 20 - Strawweight 3 rounds
- 07/23/2016 09:05 PM ET - Tampa Bay Rays at Oakland Athletics