The Adirondack Phantoms have had a rough couple of seasons in the AHL recently, but a fresh injection of youth and sophomore head coach Terry Murray are trying to right the ship. With Murray putting a heavy emphasis on defense-first hockey, the Phantoms are one of the best defensive teams in the AHL.
While the Philadelphia Flyers prospect pool consistently hovers near the bottom of the league, it is not for a lack of production. A steady stream of graduates has kept the team rotating through young talent since the end of the 2004-05 NHL Lockout. Though they once again lack blue-chip prospects within their pool, most of the weight for the future of the team is carried by young NHL players such as Claude Giroux, Jakub Voracek, Sean Couturier, and the Schenn brothers, Luke and Brayden.
- Patrick Kane for MVP...why not?
- Worst city for UFA/Waiving no trade
- Pre-Game Talk: GAME #74 | LEAFS @ SABRES | HNIC, SAT MAR. 25, 7:00pm ET | KEYBANK CENTER
- Sens will play two games against the Avs in Stockholm Sweden next season.
- Which player production/stats have surprised you when you noticed this season?
- Teemu's 2017 7-round mock draft