As with seemingly every Detroit Red Wings draft class, five years is almost too early to evaluate its success; that said, the Red Wings 2010 draft may have been the organization’s most successful since 2005, when the team took long-term contributors Justin Abdelkader, Jakub Kindl and Darren Helm.
The Nashville Predators continue to be one of the top turnaround stories in the 2014-15 season — leading the Central Division with a record of 33-12-6 under first-year coach Peter Laviolette. For the most part Nashville has relied on a corps of veteran forwards having bounce back seasons. With one notable exception – 20-year-old rookie left wing Filip Forsberg. Read more»
The Nashville Predators figured to make changes once long-time coach Barry Trotz was replaced and Peter Laviolette was hired. If the addition of veterans like James Neal, Mike Ribeiro, Olli Jokinen and Derek Roy has changed things in the current lineup, the impact that some of the prospects in the pipeline will have could make things really interesting.
The second straight season of missing the playoffs led to the dismissal of Barry Trotz, the only coach the Nashville Predators have had in their 15 years of existence. With David Poile as the general manager and much of the hockey operations team still in place it is not likely that Nashville's organizational philosophy will be all that different.
- Lebrun "I honestly believe that Colorado's ownership no longer cares about the team".
- Line Combos: Line combos for the 17\18 season
- Proposal: Teams with bad contracts to move
- Olle Lycksell - Linköping J20, Superelit (2017, 186th, PHI)
- Which Canadian team/s are least likely to make the playoffs next season?
- How good was Matthews season really?