Spring 2014 brought about the end of the first phase in Nashville's hockey evolution. The always-appreciated Barry Trotz makes way for unceremoniously-dumped Peter Laviolette, a coach who will be expected to make even more of this always promising team.
The Spring edition of the Hockey's Future ranking of the Top 50 NHL prospects begins with the prospects ranked 41-50. This group features several prospects on the verge of cracking an NHL roster on a full-time basis, as well as more recent draft picks who are finding breakout success in 2013-14.
With the graduation of Gustav Nyquist, Tomas Tatar, and Brian Lashoff from the prospects ranks, the Detroit Red Wings have seen the first wave of their youth movement arrive in the NHL. The door has been opened for new prospects to enter the ranks of the Top 20, with Mitch Callahan and Luke Glendening taking full advantage.
- $3 tickets in Florida
- Peak: Datsyuk vs. Bure vs. Fedorov. vs. Sakic vs. Yzerman vs. Kane vs. Thornton
- A question regarding Lehner *Mr questions here... But i like ur team/city*
- Injury Report: Vol. 4 (Updates in 1st Post) | Murray Probable Starter @ Sens; Rust 'Close' to Return
- Confirmed with Link: Board Announcement - Trolling Other Team Boards
- Who wins a best of 7 between Ottawa and Toronto?