The New York Islanders prospect pool has high-end talent at every position and has the depth to match it. The forward group has some blue chip prospects, a few high potential risk-reward players, and many potential bottom six forwards. The defense group is deep and many are on the cusp of NHL readiness.
The Fall edition of the Hockey’s Future ranking of the Top 50 NHL prospects begins with the prospects ranked 41 thru 50. This group features several prospects on the verge of cracking an NHL roster on a full-time basis, including several picks from the 2014 NHL Draft who have impressed early on.
The New York Islanders have a deep prospect pool and have now accumulated high potential players at every position. General manager Garth Snow has done a good job assembling the Islander’s pool with drafting and shrewd additions. Several of the team’s top prospects, including Ryan Strome, will be vying for regular NHL duties this upcoming season.
- 10/26/2016 09:35 PM - Washington Capitals at Edmonton Oilers
- 10/26/2016 07:05 PM - Montreal Canadiens at New York Islanders
- My List
- 10/26/2016 07:05 PM - Chicago Cubs at Cleveland Indians - World Series - Game 2
- All encompassing Babcock thread
- Pre-Game Talk: 10/26 8:00 PM - GAME #7 - BRUINS at New York Rangers