The Anaheim Ducks had several prospects transition into depth roles at the NHL level in 2012-13, with Emerson Etem standing out in particular in the playoffs. The organization’s prospects also found success at lower levels of play, from John Gibson’s international success to Nicolas Kerdiles making an impact in the NCAA as a freshman. The following prospect awards highlight many of the notable performances among the Anaheim Ducks’ prospect pool in 2012-13.
Normally when you look at a team's top prospect list, the top end of it is a mixture of sleepers and blue chip prospects. There are players who live up to the hype, others who create it out of nowhere. Sometimes organizations struggle with top picks panning out, but that is not the case with the Anaheim Ducks.
- GDT: #76| New York Islanders @ Philadelphia Flyers | March 30th | 7:00 PM | F/TBD
- Coaches and or GMs that will be sacked once the season ends
- Point vs Larkin
- Kane/Toews vs Ovechkin/Backstrom
- Backstrom may finish 2nd or 3rd in points and once again will probably get no awards
- Will Connor Hellebuyck become an elite NHL goalie?