With six draft choices in the first two rounds of the 2015 NHL Draft the Boston Bruins have several high-end prospects playing in junior hockey and at the college level. When it comes to pro hockey, things are equally promising as several players are either on the cusp of cracking the NHL lineup or are currently in their first season with the Bruins. Read more»
The Boston Bruins strength at the NHL level has always been down the middle and that is no different in their prospect system. The Bruins helped filled out some issues on the wing during the 2014 NHL Draft this past summer with first round pick David Pastrnak, but still remain thin along the boards.
The Boston Bruins have not been afraid to acquire prospects, whether by draft or trade. Love it or hate it, the Tyler Seguin trade gave the Bruins even more depth in their minor league system. Reilly Smith is currently in the NHL while Matt Fraser and Joe Morrow are considered to be close to NHL ready and valuable commodities.
- RUMOR: Red Sox have made trade/received a waiver claim (rosenthal thinks outfielder)
- OT: Sens Lounge XCVI: "HIPA's Gonna Pop" Edition
- Golden Knights Facing Disaster With Cox/AT&T Sportsnet negotiations
- Poll: Will Dadanov get 50+ points this season?
- Future: Sebastian Aho vs Jesse Puljujarvi
- Sabres to offer $89 monthly pass