The Washington Capitals are off to one of the best starts in franchise history with a talented lineup that has dominated the Eastern Conference in 2014-15. The Hershey Bears, Washington’s AHL affiliate, has not been as impressive but there are some players who will be contributors for the Caps in the future. Read more»
Though the Washington Capitals have a plethora of prospects who should make an impact at some point in their career, their approach over the last few seasons has been consistent. They give their youngsters the opportunities they need to grow at the lower levels before promoting one or two to the lineup per year. Read more»
The Washington Capitals have promoted a pair of prime-time NHL prospects into their lineup this year, with the highly-touted duo of Evgeny Kuznetsov and Andre Burakovsky making the team out of camp. Although fluctuating ice time has somewhat limited their overall impact, both were in the early season Calder Trophy conversation—and have continued to produce solid numbers. Read more»
- Why are Russian players so much better at stick handling than another nationalities?
- Battle of The Slovaks: Bondra vs Palffy vs Gaborik
- Prospect Info: Ranking habs prospects: #27
- Team last name b vs team last name M vs team last name S (Active)
- Point projections for your team
- What is Tommy Lee Jones' most memorable role?