Below is the bottom third of the NHL Team Rankings in terms of prospects as voted on by Hockey's Future staff. To determine the ranking, each team's entire prospect pool was taken into consideration. For reference, just the top five prospects are listed. To be eligible, a prospect must meet HF's prospect criteria. The rankings are done twice a year, with the second scheduled to be published in the Spring.
The Vancouver Canucks' prospect pool may not be considered deep, but the organization has a number of players that project well within the team's puck-possession system. The current roster, laden with veterans drafted by the club, has been carefully chosen out of necessity. The team's regular season success in recent years has forced the organization to pick near the end of each draft round but the system has been improved with shrewd scouting and astute free-agent signings.
- Lebrun "I honestly believe that Colorado's ownership no longer cares about the team".
- Line Combos: Line combos for the 17\18 season
- Proposal: Teams with bad contracts to move
- Olle Lycksell - Linköping J20, Superelit (2017, 186th, PHI)
- Which Canadian team/s are least likely to make the playoffs next season?
- How good was Matthews season really?