In terms of strengths and weaknesses, not much has changed for the New Jersey Devils organization. They continue to be well stocked on the blue line, which is good for the future because, aside from Adam Larsson and Mark Fayne, the majority of defensman in New Jersey are on the wrong-side of 30. In between the pipes, the Devils have finally started to plan for future and have a solid group of goaltending prospects. Upfront is a bit of a different story. There is some decent depth at wing and center, but in terms of top-six ability, there is not much to get excited about.
The New Jersey Devils have seen a bounty of post-season success this season, most noticeably at the NHL level, where they will battle the Los Angeles Kings for the 2012 Stanley Cup. Unfortunately many of the organization's prospects can't make the same claim, with many finishing their post-seasons quite early, or in some cases not having one at all.
- Which center from the 2011 draft do you take?
- Points Game FLA @ PIT 10/25/16 PICKS BEGIN AT 1 PM ET GAMEDAY
- 10/25/2016 08:05 - 2016 World Series - EXACT GAME ODDS
- GDT: #05 – Sabres at Flyers – Tue Oct 25, 7:30PM ET – NBCSN
- GDT: Panthers @ Penguins (no Letang, Crosby ?) 10/25/16 7pm
- Hold on to R.Panik or drop for...