The Montreal Canadiens 2013 Hockey's Future Prospect Awards are based on the 2012-13 regular season performances in all the leagues in which a Canadiens prospect has played. The award winners are selected by the HF writers and decided on after all the tabulations of the opinions from the HF staff.
The Montreal Canadiens have a good mix of talent among their prospects playing in Europe and the NCAA. The organization has eight forwards and four defensemen in this group that possesses varying degrees of speed, skill, physicality, size, and grit. These young prospects have shown improvement in their development this year and could add good overall depth to the Canadiens' lineup in the near future.
Using the 2012 NHL Draft, the Montreal Canadiens' greatly improved their organizational prospect pool over the past off-season. GM Marc Bergevin has changed the organizational philosophy by adding a bigger management staff, more scouting, and a development team to work with the prospects at all hockey levels and leagues.
- Prospect Info: ANnual HFDevils Prospect Rankings #18
- Confirmed with Link: Coyotes sign Luke Schenn - 2 years, $1.25m per
- Confirmed Signing with Link: [ARI] Luke Schenn (2 years, $1.25M AAV)
- Winnipeg Jets Top 20 Prospect 2016 - Wrap Up
- WWE: HFWF does THE DRAFT: 2nd overall pick (SMACKDOWN)
- Friedman: Arbitration Walk-Away Threshold