Czech Republic defenseman David Musil has been a top performer for his team at the 2012 World Junior Championship. He and his Czech teammates had hopes of an upset win of Russia and a shot at a medal, but Russia dashed those hopes with a 2-1 overtime win over the Czechs in the quarter-finals.
Musil talked about the disappointing loss following the game.
- GDT: #76| New York Islanders @ Philadelphia Flyers | March 30th | 7:00 PM | F/TBD
- Coaches and or GMs that will be sacked once the season ends
- Point vs Larkin
- Kane/Toews vs Ovechkin/Backstrom
- Backstrom may finish 2nd or 3rd in points and once again will probably get no awards
- Will Connor Hellebuyck become an elite NHL goalie?