The AHL All-Star Classic is wacky, fun-filled event that doesn’t reflect a real hockey game.
And the 2016 edition of the event in Syracuse, New York took it to a new level. Instead of a traditional game, the AHL adopted a divisional-based, round-robin tournament with the games split between 4-on-4 and 3-on-3 play. Read more»
The Ottawa Senators youth movement is fully underway. At each position, prospects have become entrenched in Ottawa's roster, with Robin Lehner, Mika Zibanejad, and Patrick Wiercioch all playing full-time NHL roles. Cody Ceci might also stick with Ottawa, while former defense partner Mark Borowiecki is set to join full-time next season.
After several years of strong drafting by the Ottawa Senators, a healthy competition for a limited amount of NHL jobs has developed among their young players. A wealth of Swedish prospects, led by goalie Robin Lehner, has served Ottawa well in recent years. They also have several first round picks, including Cody Ceci and Curtis Lazar, who are on track to become impactful NHL players.
- 2015 vs 2016 #23: Brock Boeser vs Henrik Borgstrom
- Prospect Info: Flames prospect rankings: #17
- Ate a taco bell triple double spicy crunchwrap supreme
- 07/27/2016 08:10 PM ET - Atlanta Braves at Minnesota Twins
- 07/27/2016 08:15 PM ET - Los Angeles Angels at Kansas City Royals
- Rank the top 15 forwards since 1990 based on peak and/or prime