The Philadelphia Flyers took six players, spread out over seven rounds, in the 2011 NHL Draft. The first two picks, earned from trades with Columbus, featured a first rounder and a third rounder. Philadelphia also had two fourth round picks, a sixth round pick and a seventh round pick. The Flyers, however, did not have a second round pick.
The Philadelphia Flyers AHL affiliate in Lehigh Valley are in the middle of their division this year, and have seen some of its key players skate at the professional level. Meanwhile, other top Flyers prospects are competing in the CHL. That means the Phantoms don’t have the same talent they’ve had in the past. Read more»
The Philadelphia Flyers organization is still heavily populated with defensemen, several of them high-end ones. But the Flyers have added some forwards with more talent and upside, which is what an organization known for gritty forwards needs. Philadelphia also has more goaltending depth for the first time in several years. Read more»
- C Viljam Sandvik - LJK, FIN JRS (2021 NHL Draft)
- Xbox One EASHL: Ending of NHL 17/NHL 18 Beta club looking for members
- If you could pair any Dman in history with B.Orr...
- Top 15 agitators (or pest) in the NHL - #9
- Things about players you didn't know for a while
- Prospect Info: 2017 CFHF Prospect Rankings: #11