The Rockford IceHogs had a stellar 2014-15 season, making the Calder Cup Playoffs for the first time since 2009-10. Despite being eliminated by the Grand Rapids Griffins, the IceHogs made tremendous strides, which have carried over to this season. At the time of this writing, the IceHogs sit atop the Central Division with a 27-10-3-4 record.
The 2013–2014 season was not kind to the Rockford IceHogs. Inconsistency with scoring and goaltending led to a 35-32-5-4 record, resulting in Rockford missing the playoffs for the fourth straight season.
For years, one of the key concerns plaguing the Chicago Blackhawks was the lack of a quality second-line center. While general manager Stan Bowman is hoping his big free agent acquisition, Brad Richards, is a temporary solution for the 2014-15 season, the answer for future seasons may come from within the organization. Bowman and Co. have taken it upon themselves over the past few years to draft a plethora of centers.
- Why are Russian players so much better at stick handling than another nationalities?
- Battle of The Slovaks: Bondra vs Palffy vs Gaborik
- Prospect Info: Ranking habs prospects: #27
- Team last name b vs team last name M vs team last name S (Active)
- Point projections for your team
- What is Tommy Lee Jones' most memorable role?