Using the 2012 NHL Draft, the Montreal Canadiens' greatly improved their organizational prospect pool over the past off-season. GM Marc Bergevin has changed the organizational philosophy by adding a bigger management staff, more scouting, and a development team to work with the prospects at all hockey levels and leagues.
The Montreal Canadiens' vastly improved their organizational prospect pool over the 2012 off-season. As many as eight prospects could start their professional careers in Hamilton for the 2012-13 season. There will also be a huge amount of focus on 2012 first round draft pick Alex Galchenyuk who has already signed his NHL entry-level contract. A prolonged NHL lockout will bring bigger than usual exposure to the team's prospects pool from the Montreal Canadiens' hockey-starved fan base.
- Proposal: Cgy-mtl
- 56th Obsequious Banter Thread - Double Giroux, Double the Fun!
- Pre-Game Talk: Game #62 - BRUINS are deep in the heart of Texas - 2/26 12:30 ET - NBC, WBZ-FM 98.5
- GDT: DUCKS at KINGS2/25/17 1 p.m. PT; NHLN, SN1, FS-W, PRIME, NHL.TV
- Value of: Garrison to the Leafs
- Speculation: NSH-TBL Talking Trade?