Below is the bottom third of the NHL Team Rankings in terms of prospects as voted on by Hockey's Future staff. To determine the ranking, each team's entire prospect pool was taken into consideration. For reference, just the top five prospects are listed. To be eligible, a prospect must meet HF's prospect criteria. The rankings are done twice a year, with the second scheduled to be published in the Spring.
For many years running now the Los Angeles Kings have had one of the best youth systems in the NHL. However, with promotions of players, deals involving picks, and later round selections, the pool has diminished slightly over time. It is the natural progression of a rebuilding mode that has given the organization three top-five picks since 2007 and seven top-15 picks since 2005.
The 2012-13 season commences for the Los Angeles Kings prospects knowing that their organization just achieved hockey's greatest prize. Through years of solid drafting and good prospect development, the Kings were able to mold a championship-winning lineup. It seems that this trend is still alive and well within the pipeline with notable prospects at all levels of play.
- 07/30/2016 11:30 PM ET - Leicester vs PSG at Carson, CA - ESPN
- 07/30/2016 10:05 PM ET - AC Milan vs Liverpool at Santa Clara, CA - ESPN
- 07/30/2016 05:05 PM ET - Bayern Munchen vs Inter Milan at Charlotte, NC - ESPN
- Hearthstone #5 - One Night in Karazhan
- 07/30/2016 03:05 PM ET - Chelsea vs Real Madrid at Ann Arbor, MI - ESPN
- Damn Daniel!