The Ontario Hockey League was stocked with talent up front this season and it culminated in a season for the ages for one London Knight. But while Toronto Maple Leafs’ prospect Mitchell Marner may have been the top winger this year, he was not the only show in the league.
The 2010-11 season was one of the last standout seasons in a long line of playoff seasons for the Detroit Red Wings. Keep in mind, this was prior to the realignment that resulted in the current divisional format, so the Detroit Red Wings were (somewhat unfairly) still in the Western Conference. Read more»
The San Jose Sharks prospect pool is quite possibly the deepest it has ever been. With a lack of high picks on the horizon, it might just be the deepest it will be for a while. Then again, the Sharks organization has a propensity to find hidden gems in the later rounds of the draft, especially considering ten of the players listed on this top 20 list were drafted in the 4th round or later (and that’s not even including the three free agent signings).
The San Jose Sharks have nine players playing in Canadian Junior Hockey during the 2015-16 season, and two playing in the USHL. This group of young players features some of the most promising and intriguing skaters in the prospect pool – including the team’s number one prospect, Timo Meier.
- Prospect Info: ANnual HFDevils Prospect Rankings #18
- Confirmed with Link: Coyotes sign Luke Schenn - 2 years, $1.25m per
- Confirmed Signing with Link: [ARI] Luke Schenn (2 years, $1.25M AAV)
- Winnipeg Jets Top 20 Prospect 2016 - Wrap Up
- WWE: HFWF does THE DRAFT: 2nd overall pick (SMACKDOWN)
- Friedman: Arbitration Walk-Away Threshold