The Florida Panthers currently have four players on their NHL roster who can still be considered prospects. Aleksander Barkov, Nick Bjugstad, Dylan Olsen, and Jimmy Hayes are all seeing regular shifts for Florida, and all have been effective at that level. There are also a handful of prospects at the AHL level who are either NHL-ready or not far off.
The Florida Panthers system has just six prospects playing in junior leagues, though four did recently represent the team at the 2013 Subway Super Series. The group runs the gamut from big stay-at-home defensemen to feisty two-way scrappers, to small goal scorers. The eclectic bunch may not have any budding superstars among them, but they do have the Dale Tallon trademark traits of solid work ethic and hockey smarts.
The Florida Panthers' system remains well stocked even after the graduation of Jonathan Huberdeau and Jacob Markstrom. The organization has incredible depth and skill at center and defense, and although the goaltending depth chart looks relatively weak, it remains a solid group with a couple of players performing well in the early part of the current season.
- Speculation: Acq./Rost. Bldg./Cap/Lines etc. Part LXXV (Dog Days - Woof!)
- London Knights 2016 Off-Season Thread (part 2)
- Useless Thread MDCXIX - Gord Downie Appreciation Thread
- Offensive skill players athleticism
- 08/25/2016 05:40 PM - Saratoga - RACE 9 RISKAVERSE STAKES
- 2016 New England Sports Survey hits Bruins hard