The Winnipeg Jets were expected to struggle out of the gate this year — particularly in the goaltending department — but thanks to a strong team defense and a balanced scoring attack they are holding their own. The Jets have been good on the road thus far, posting a 6-4-2 record away from the MTS Centre.
- In a points league and thinking of taking Holtby at #2 behind Crosby.
- GDT: Pre-Season Game 5 - Ducks @ Coyotes - 6:00PM
- Sooooo...what exactly was the conservative movement????
- Who will have more goals this year? (Coyle vs Nino)
- Do you think Mike Hoffman can score 40+ goals?
- Pre-Game Talk: Pre-Season | Game 4 | Canucks @ Sharks | 5 PM | Sportsnet 360