The Pittsburgh Penguins will be hosting the 2012 NHL Draft and, following another early playoff exit, rumors surrounding the future of some of their key players is once again a hot topic. Seemingly not to be outdone by the Rick Nash trade rumors which have reignited over the past two weeks, members of the local and national media have started to rampantly speculate over the future of Penguins center Jordan Staal.
Only two years ago an extended run in the NHL post-season was a seeming right of passage for the Pittsburgh Penguins organization and their rabid fanbase. But after two consecutive appearances in the Stanley Cup Finals in 2008 and 2009, the Penguins have experienced dramatic early post-season upsets, the first in 2011 against the Tampa Bay Lightning and most recently in 2012 to the Philadelphia Flyers.
- TV: Shomi shutting down
- 09/27/2016 07:10 PM - New York Mets at Miami Marlins
- Official Hollywood Top 36: 2016-17
- Movies: Star Wars: Rogue One Part II Countdown to the December release date
- 09/27/2016 07:05 PM - Baltimore Orioles at Toronto Blue Jays
- 09/27/2016 07:05 PM - Boston Red Sox at New York Yankees