This week’s Prospect Faceoff feature includes a look at weekend matchups that include a couple of top performers from the 2015 World Juniors, plus interesting NHL prospect head-to-heads in NCAA and SHL play. In addition, we look back at the matchups featured in last week’s PF offering, including the results of William Nylander’s first North American action. Read more»
This season, many Montreal Canadiens prospects graduated into professional hockey. Charles Hudon capped a phenomenal QMJHL career in 2013-14 while Martin Reway left the Gatineau Olympiques for HC Sparta Praha in the Czech League. Connor Crisp and Dalton Thrower have stepped up to the Hamilton Bulldogs to test their physical style of play against AHL competition.
Despite graduating phenomenal young players like Alex Galchenyuk, Brendan Gallagher, and Michael Bournival, the Montreal Canadiens prospect pool continues to look strong. While restocking, the Canadiens have also managed to diversify their prospect pool, developing players of many different styles and capabilities at all positions.
- Overused lines by broadcasters/panel guys during playoffs that make you mad
- GDT: ECQF GAME 6 - Ottawa (3) at BRUINS (2) - Part II
- Generational Talents' Most Salient Skills
- Joe Sakic the best wrist shot in NHL history?
- Equipment: Looking for a pair of Warrior Remix LE gloves in Hartford colours
- WWE: Monday Night Raw 170 - Taking out the trash