Despite an incredible offensive duo in budding superstar Steven Stamkos and Martin St. Louis, the Tampa Bay Lightning once again missed the post-season in the 2009-10 season. The pair combined for 189 points, but with a who’s who of aging veterans and a still-young Victor Hedman on the blue line, the Lightning finished fourth in the Southeast Division with a 34-36-12 record. Read more»
It seems that, as a general manager, Steve Yzerman can do no wrong. In his first year as the Tampa Bay Lightning's GM, Yzerman made a number of shrewd moves that helped put the team into the playoffs, and while they finished outside of the playoffs this past season, Yzerman has continued to build a winning system.
- Prospect Info: Flames prospect rankings: #16
- Why are there no women in the NHL?
- Friendliest/Unfriendliest Arenas to watch an Away team @
- OT: An NFL Team Is a Bad Deal for the Las Vegas Strip
- Player Discussion Ryan Nugent-Hopkins '16-17 and Beyond
- Speculation: More Players who need to be protected in an expansion draft.