Despite an incredible offensive duo in budding superstar Steven Stamkos and Martin St. Louis, the Tampa Bay Lightning once again missed the post-season in the 2009-10 season. The pair combined for 189 points, but with a who’s who of aging veterans and a still-young Victor Hedman on the blue line, the Lightning finished fourth in the Southeast Division with a 34-36-12 record. Read more»
It seems that, as a general manager, Steve Yzerman can do no wrong. In his first year as the Tampa Bay Lightning's GM, Yzerman made a number of shrewd moves that helped put the team into the playoffs, and while they finished outside of the playoffs this past season, Yzerman has continued to build a winning system.
- Roll Call: Pens in DC-Anybody Going to Game 2?
- Who is going to watch the draft lottery and/or draft
- JT Brown does bad things to a Washington Caps fan in Battlefield 1
- Presale for Expansion Draft/Awards is underway.
- Most Underrated/Overrated 2017 Draft Prospects
- Fan-led charge trying to get leauge, teams to have sexual assault/violence policies