Despite an incredible offensive duo in budding superstar Steven Stamkos and Martin St. Louis, the Tampa Bay Lightning once again missed the post-season in the 2009-10 season. The pair combined for 189 points, but with a who’s who of aging veterans and a still-young Victor Hedman on the blue line, the Lightning finished fourth in the Southeast Division with a 34-36-12 record. Read more»
It seems that, as a general manager, Steve Yzerman can do no wrong. In his first year as the Tampa Bay Lightning's GM, Yzerman made a number of shrewd moves that helped put the team into the playoffs, and while they finished outside of the playoffs this past season, Yzerman has continued to build a winning system.
- NPPG: Preds vs Avs
- News Article: KPD: Sweeney may trade for a backup goalie before deadline
- 2017 NHL Draft: Grant McCagg's Top 10 (Updated on-the-fly, not intermittently)
- Greatest player born on January 1st
- Stalberg scolded by referee for arguing penalty
- Recalled/Assigned: Bracken Kearns called up, Shane Prince to the IR