The Arizona Coyotes have actively addressed the composition of their prospect pool since the 2013-14 trade deadline. A year ago, there was a logjam of talented defensemen throughout their pipeline. At the deadline, general manager Dave Maloney traded David Rundblad to the Chicago Blackhawks. At the 2014 NHL Draft, the Coyotes grabbed seven forwards while only selecting two defensemen, both in the late rounds.
No NCAA conference has more combined NHL prospects on their member rosters than the NCHC does this season. The NCHC will feature 51 prospects spread across all eight conference schools. North Dakota leads all NCHC teams with 14 prospects, followed by Denver, Miami and Nebraska-Omaha with seven apiece. Read more»
The Arizona Coyotes head into training camp with some key roster spots available. With Mike Ribeiro having left town, Max Domi, Henrik Samuelsson and Lucas Lessio will all vie for the vacancy in Arizona’s top nine forwards. Also, Brandon Gormley appears ready to finally wrestle away an NHL roster spot from the fading veterans at the bottom of Arizona’s depth chart like David Schlemko.
- Prospect Info: ANnual HFDevils Prospect Rankings #18
- Confirmed with Link: Coyotes sign Luke Schenn - 2 years, $1.25m per
- Confirmed Signing with Link: [ARI] Luke Schenn (2 years, $1.25M AAV)
- Winnipeg Jets Top 20 Prospect 2016 - Wrap Up
- WWE: HFWF does THE DRAFT: 2nd overall pick (SMACKDOWN)
- Friedman: Arbitration Walk-Away Threshold