Below is the bottom third of the NHL Team Rankings in terms of prospects as voted on by Hockey's Future staff. To determine the ranking, each team's entire prospect pool was taken into consideration. For reference, just the top five prospects are listed. To be eligible, a prospect must meet HF's prospect criteria. The rankings are done twice a year, with the second scheduled to be published in the Spring.
The first edition of the 2012-13 College Prospects Notebook takes a look some notable (and not so notable) prospect performances from around college hockey. Unless otherwise indicated, all stats are current as of Oct. 31.
Now entering their second season in Manitoba, the Winnipeg Jets are continuing the franchise rebuild that started in Atlanta. The Jets have focused on adding size and grit to through the last two drafts. Top prospect Mark Scheifele, along with a limited number of other prospects would have had an opportunity to makes the Jets out of training camp, but the NHL lockout put those plans on hold. Instead, these prospects will have the chance to dominate their respective leagues while their veteran brethren find colder pastures to ply their trade.
- HarborCenter OHL Showcase - Sept 1-3 - HarborCenter - Buffalo, NY.
- Nathan MacKinnon vs. Nico Hischier
- Dreger: Senators plan to keep Phaneuf
- What # Dman is Brian Campbell right now?
- Devils 2017-18 team discussion (player news and notes) - Offseason part VII
- News Around the League: Offseason 2017 - Where's My Money???!!