The Pittsburgh Penguins have one prospect playing at the Canadian major junior level, forward Jaden Lindo. A sixth-round pick in 2014, Lindo is playing in his fourth season in the OHL. The organization also has one player at the junior-A level, the 6-foot-7 behemoth Nikita Pavylchev, who is playing in the USHL for the Des Moines Buccaneers. Read more»
The Pittsburgh Penguins have gone to great lengths to improve their forwards under the guidance of GM Jim Rutherford. But it has not been without great cost. The team has traded a substantial amount of assets over the past year and lacks much in the way of high-end depth. However, there are several players pushing for roles in the NHL, as well as a couple promising players down the pipeline. Read more»
- Roll Call: Pens in DC-Anybody Going to Game 2?
- Who is going to watch the draft lottery and/or draft
- JT Brown does bad things to a Washington Caps fan in Battlefield 1
- Presale for Expansion Draft/Awards is underway.
- Most Underrated/Overrated 2017 Draft Prospects
- Fan-led charge trying to get leauge, teams to have sexual assault/violence policies