It is not much exaggeration to say that the 2010 NHL Draft is the most important event in the brief history of the Minnesota Wild thus far. Not just the players drafted, but also those subsequently acquired, have transformed the Wild into a Stanley Cup contender. The young franchise risked stagnation, a victim of middling finishes and some notable draft misses. Read more»
After five years on the job general manager Chuck Fletcher has made his mark on the Minnesota Wild, swiftly rebuilding a franchise that had lost its way. He has assembled a promising young core of Mikael Granlund, Jonas Brodin, Nino Niederreiter, Charlie Coyle, Jared Spurgeon, Erik Haula, Darcy Kuemper, Matt Dumba, and Christian Folin. With a strong group of veterans brought in via trade and free agency to supplement the few holdovers from the prior administrative regime, this leaves very little room for true prospects at the moment.
Listing the Minnesota Wild‘s Top 20 Prospect Group is a more difficult exercise this fall, with a fairly clear-cut top four (including Erik Haula, who should graduate soon) followed by another 20 or so players with only a little separation. The Wild also added a lot of new blood to bolster the farm system, pushing some familiar names out of the Top 20.
- 07/23/2016 09:30 PM ET - UFC on Fox 20 - Bantamweight 5 rounds
- 07/23/2016 09:00 PM ET - UFC on Fox 20 - Lightweight 3 rounds
- Speculation: Who gets more money on the open market Marchand or Hoffman?
- 07/23/2016 08:30 PM ET - UFC on Fox 20 - Heavyweight 3 rounds
- 07/23/2016 08:00 PM ET - UFC on Fox 20 - Strawweight 3 rounds
- 07/23/2016 09:05 PM ET - Tampa Bay Rays at Oakland Athletics