He is certainly not complaining, but Oskar Sundqvist scored the first goal of his NHL career and an unlikely source assisted on it. Also featured are two goals scored tie-tac-toe style, and a pair of between-the-legs efforts that are just too good to be true. Plenty more assists, goals, and Wes McCauley’s dramatic goal decision encapsulate a fantastic edition of Prospect Impressions. Read more»
After finishing in the basement of the AHL standings over the past few seasons, the New York Islanders AHL affiliate has found success this year and currently sits third in the Atlantic Division. They have a 16-12-3 record due to solid goaltending and great depth, led offensively by a new face in Joe Whitney, who has been among the AHL scoring leaders all season long. Read more»
It is crazy what a difference a year can make for a hockey player. Hockey has ebbs and flows game to game, but sometimes year to year, as well. The Los Angeles Kings prospect pool has endured a lot of turnover in the last few seasons. As some old assets have come and gone, new faces have arrived and new players have risen. Read more»
- Prospect Info: Flames prospect rankings: #16
- Why are there no women in the NHL?
- Friendliest/Unfriendliest Arenas to watch an Away team @
- OT: An NFL Team Is a Bad Deal for the Las Vegas Strip
- Player Discussion Ryan Nugent-Hopkins '16-17 and Beyond
- Speculation: More Players who need to be protected in an expansion draft.