Welcome to the November edition of On the Rush. There is definitely a bit of variety in this month’s outing. We have a burgeoning mobile defenseman from the Philadelphia Flyers, a collegiate standout at Harvard, a pair of struggling first round selections from Dallas, two league-leading scorers, and even a Latvian winger out of the lesser known Norwegian league. From the Ivy League to Norway, it is quite an assortment. That happens to be right up our alley here at On the Rush. So let’s get down to the nitty gritty, and take a look at last month’s leaders and trailers from around the prospect world. Read more»
The preview of the Eastern Collegiate Athletic Conference (ECAC) for 2015-16 is split into two sections, the first section looking at the conference teams that are not a part of the Ivy League, and the second section covering those schools that are Ivy League. Read more»
The Nashville Predators organization has undergone quite a transformation in the nearly 17 months since Peter Laviolette took over as the second coach in franchise history. That transformation figures to continue as some of the veterans brought in to revive the franchise eventually retire or are moved to make room for the young prospects coming up through the system.
- Prospect Info: Flames prospect rankings: #16
- Why are there no women in the NHL?
- Friendliest/Unfriendliest Arenas to watch an Away team @
- OT: An NFL Team Is a Bad Deal for the Las Vegas Strip
- Player Discussion Ryan Nugent-Hopkins '16-17 and Beyond
- Speculation: More Players who need to be protected in an expansion draft.