The Chicago Blackhawks went into the 2010 NHL Entry Draft plagued by uncertainty. Sure, the team was fresh off winning their first Stanley Cup in 49 years, but the celebration could only last so long. The fact of the matter was the Blackhawks were pressed against the salary cap, so the offseason would see general manager Stan Bowman make a flurry of trades and signings to ensure the Blackhawks were both cap-compliant and a Cup contender. It probably sounds familiar.
- TV: Shomi shutting down
- 09/27/2016 07:10 PM - New York Mets at Miami Marlins
- Official Hollywood Top 36: 2016-17
- Movies: Star Wars: Rogue One Part II Countdown to the December release date
- 09/27/2016 07:05 PM - Baltimore Orioles at Toronto Blue Jays
- 09/27/2016 07:05 PM - Boston Red Sox at New York Yankees