The Chicago Blackhawks went into the 2010 NHL Entry Draft plagued by uncertainty. Sure, the team was fresh off winning their first Stanley Cup in 49 years, but the celebration could only last so long. The fact of the matter was the Blackhawks were pressed against the salary cap, so the offseason would see general manager Stan Bowman make a flurry of trades and signings to ensure the Blackhawks were both cap-compliant and a Cup contender. It probably sounds familiar.
- Rumor: Friedman about possible NHL salaries of Shipachev and Dadonov
- GDT: GAME #73: Canucks @ Blues | 5:00 p.m. PST, Sportsnet Pacific
- How good was McDavid tonight?
- Would you consider Sean Couturier a disappointment?
- Tavares vs Seguin vs Backstrom
- Non Sabres fans how do you assess the job Tim Murray's done so far?